Harvest to Plate - Saturday, August 22nd
Time & Location
About the Event
Harvest to Plate: Hands on dinner experience.
This dinner is part of the 2020 dinner series at OneRoot, and aims to connect attendees to the land that provides the food, the land steward who grew the food, and the other attendees of the dinner. This event is one of two immersion (hands-on) dinners offered this year. Attendees will actively participate as they follow the journey their food takes from the garden to their plate. As a group, attendees will harvest ingredients from the garden, prepare each course, then sit down to enjoy dinner. A topical podcast, article, or other material will be sent to attendees in advance as preparation for participation during the facilitated conversation. The conversation topic for this dinner is 'Anatomy of Gratitude'.
1. Tickets are not refundable but are transferable. Just send us an email with the event date and the updated guest information.
2. Tickets are date specific and cannot be transferred to a different date.
3. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear appropriate attire. The dining area will be covered if it is raining.
4. In the event of extreme weather, thunderstorm or tornado, the dinner will be held the following day. (Friday dinners will be held Saturday night. Saturday dinners will be held on Sunday Afternoon.)
5. Please note any dietary allergies or restrictions at checkout.
6. We are offering one specifically vegetarian dinner on July 11th.
OneRoot aims to create a safe dining experience for everyone involved, but accidents do happen. By purchasing this ticket, you are agreeing hold harmless OneRoot, all employees, and volunteers from any and all claims for any accidents, injury, illness or any other conflicts that occur at OneRoot.
If you have any questions please contact Derick at (563) 929-0057
- Saturday, August 22nd$55+$3.85 Tax$55+$3.85 Tax0$0