Farm Dinner- Friday, July 24th
Time & Location
About the Event
This dinner is part of the 2020 dinner series and aims to connect attendees to the land that provides the food, the land steward who grew the food, and the other attendees of the dinner. The evening will begin with an interactive farm tour and eventually lead attendees to the center circle where dinner will be served. The multi-course meal, prepared onsite, will feature ingredients currently available from the garden. All protein will be locally sourced. A topical podcast, article, or other material will be sent to attendees in advance as preparation for participation during the facilitated conversation. The conversation topic for this dinner is 'Eat like a Locavore'
If you have any questions please contact Derick at (563)929-0057
1. Tickets are not refundable but are transferable. Just send us an email with the event date and the updated guest information.
2. Tickets are date specific and cannot be transferred to a different date.
3. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear appropriate attire. The dining area will be covered if it is raining.
4. In the event of extreme weather, thunderstorm or tornado, the dinner will be held the following day. (Friday dinners will be held Saturday night. Saturday dinners will be held on Sunday Afternoon.)
5. Please note any dietary allergies or restrictions at checkout.
6. We are offering one specifically vegetarian dinner on July 11th.
OneRoot aims to create a safe dining experience for everyone involved, but accidents do happen. By purchasing this ticket, you are agreeing hold harmless OneRoot, all employees, and volunteers from any and all claims for any accidents, injury, illness or any other conflicts that occur at OneRoot.
- Friday, July 24th$55+$3.85 Tax$55+$3.85 Tax0$0